Gotesco Water Solutions, a part of Gotesco Group of Companies, works with water utilities, bulk water suppliers, water municipalities and residential subdivisions to assess and control their water losses by offering technology based solutions. We conduct a detailed water audit, develop and implement a short to long term NRW management plan to assist our customers in realizing the economic and environmental benefit of their NRW reduction.
Water will soon become an important commodity as natural water sources are slowly depleting and water consumption demand is greatly increasing. GWSI is committed to be part of the solution in the improvement of water conservation by addressing unnecessary water losses through NRW control and reduction programs for the environmental and economic benefit of the whole population.
- Revenue Enhancement Service through Non-Revenue Water Management. Water Audit, Pipeline Distribution Analysis and Assessment, Develop and Implement NRW Management Strategy to realize economic and environmental benefit conforming to International Standards set by the International Water Association (IWA)
- Non-Invasive and Non-Destructive Underground Leak Detection of Water Pipes. Accurately detects pipeline leaks underground without breaking ground and disrupting service. Pinpoint leaks on pipes of all sizes and materials such as Ductile Iron, Asbestos Cement (AC), Cast Iron, Plastic, Pre-stressed Cylinder Concrete (PCCP), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Non-Invasive and Non-Destructive Underground Assessment and Structural Condition of Water Pipes without breaking ground and disrupting service for identifying what needs to be repaired or replaced from their aging water infrastructure
- NRW Management Feasibility Studies
- NRW Management Consultancy Services
- NRW Management Project Management Services
- Database (Billing) Management
- Meter Reading and Billing System Services
- DMA Establishment and Management
- Pressure and Meter Management
- Hydraulic Modeling
- Water, Wastewater and Sewage Treatment Equipment and Systems