Close Coupled End Suction Pumps 3656 Series – Goulds
Residential, Commercial Cast Iron, Bronze Fitted, End-Suction Flanged Pumps
- – Back pull-out to reduce maintenance down time.
- – Standard John Crane Type 21 mechanical seal for both reliability and availability. Carbon/ceramic/ BUNA standard, with other faces and elastomers available.
- – Available in all iron or bronze fitted construction for application versatility.
- – Replaceable wearing components include stainless steel shaft sleeve and casing and hub wear rings to maintain peak efficiency.
- – Enclosed impeller design, dynamic balancing and renewable wear rings reduce losses affecting performance and pump life.
- – 125 lb. ANSI flange suction/discharge connections and casing rotation for piping connection versatility.
- – NPT threaded connections are supplied on 1 1/2 x 2 – 10 and 2 1/2 x 3 – 8 models.
- – Optional rigid carbon steel bedplate, sheet metal coupling guard and T. B. Woods spacer coupling for 3756 models.
|Flow rate||up to 113 m3/hr (500 gpm)|
|Head||up to 76 m (108 psi)|
Industries & Applications
|– Water Utilities and Municipalities|
– Commercial Buildings
– General Industries
|– Water transfer|
– Pressure boosting
– Constant pressure systems