Submersible Wastewater Pumps N3000 Series – Flygt
Flygt N-pumps take on the toughest applications and get the job done. Every component is designed and manufactured to deliver sustained high efficiency. Thanks to patented N-technology with its innovative self-cleaning impeller, Flygt N-pumps deliver the highest total efficiency. They lower your energy bill and reduce unplanned maintenance costs. That adds up to total peace of mind – and big savings over the long term.
- Sustained high efficiency.
- Self-cleaning N-technology.
- Extra durable option for abrasive and erosion corrosion applications and chopper ring for cutting long fibers or solids.
- The Flygt N3085 – N3127 feature an adaptive self-cleaning N-impeller that can move axially to enable easy
passage of large solids through the pump.ems, e.g. closed-loop cooling system, media cooled or external cooling
|Flow rate||up to 1,818 m3/h (8,000 gpm)|
|Head||up to 90 meters (130 psi)|
|Other specifications||Explosion proof available as an option|
Industries & Applications
– Water Utilities & Municipalities
– Commercial Buildings
– General Industries
– Wastewater transport
– Flood control