Gotesco Water Solutions, Inc. is a proud partner and distributor of the world-renowned water and wastewater treatment technologies – CHEMDOC and ClearFox.
Water Treatment Solutions
The water according to its degree of hardness (TH Total Hardness) contains calcium and magnesium ions, the hardness generates tartar, which is harmful to the installations, because it leads to the clogging of equipment, as well as the reduction of heat exchange and at the end a decline in quality
The softening of industrial water consists in reducing the hardness by ion exchange on resins.
Chemdoc’s range of modular equipment meets your needs with different ion exchange technologies adapted to the quality of the water to be treated and always offering the best value for money.
Ions exchange water softeners range and capacities:
• TAC 0 et 5°F
• Turbine quality <0.2µs and scio2<25ppb
• UPW >18Mohms/c
From 1m³/H up to 500m³/H
Uses and applications
• Supply of steam generators,
• Production of domestic hot water (DHW),
• Protection of reverse osmosis units,
• Production of process water,
• All applications in the building or industry requiring softened water.
Ultrafiltration is a membrane technology process that allows clarification and disinfection of water in a single step. The pressurized water enters the module and the water produced (filtrate) passes through the membrane barrier.
The retained substances (retentat) are removed from the module continuously or periodically, depending on the system used.
The membrane wall acts as a filter for all particles larger than 10-20 nm (algae, parasites, bacteria, viruses, germs and organic molecules).
Ultrafiltration makes it possible to obtain water of constant quality even if the water to be treated varies greatly in quality and turbidity; It is used for the total removal of suspended solids (bacteria, parasites, viruses, organic molecules and colloids).
The use of membrane ultrafiltration makes it possible to avoid and limit the use of chemicals.
CHEMDOC Ultrafiltration equipmentsare designed with hollow polyethersulfone membranes, which offers:
• The advantage of being the most robust whatever the applications,
• A constant treated water quality,
• A total abatement of the suspended solids,
• A compact construction, simple to implement and connect, easily expandable.
This will allow you to:
• High operational reliability,
• High filtration performance,
• High chemical resistance,
• Energy saving in filtration,
Range of capacities
From 1m³ / H to 500m³ / H
• Pre-treatment of raw water before demineralization, boiler water,
• Clogging index control
• Abatement of particles, and microorganisms.
Reverse Osmosis (RO)
CHEMDOC is a specialist in membrane processes for industry, designer and manufacturer of industrial reverse osmosis units, they provide equipment in the form of complete processing chains. All equipments are guaranteed “Quality Made in France”.
That will guarantee you a stable and proven product and a simple implementation.
CHEMDOC Water Technologies also provides maintenance services for your Reverse Osmosis units :
- Spare parts supply
- Membranes exchange
Advantages of CHEMDOC (RO) Reverse Osmosis equipments
CHEMDOC Reverse Osmosis equipments are designed with hollow polyamide membranes, which offers the following advantages
- High discharge rates and high flow rates
- A wide range of pH pressure and temperature
- Long life and resistance to chemical washing
- A compact construction, simple to implement and connect, easily expandable
This will allow you to :
- High operational reliability
- High filtration performance
- High chemical resistance
- Energy saving in filtration
- Range of capacities
From 20m³ / Day to 5000 m³ / Day
Reverse Osmosis uses and applications
- Pretreatment of raw water, pre-demined water, boiler water
- Control of the clogging index
- Abatement of particles, microorganisms
- Food and beverage production
- Boilers and pre-treatment for cooling towers
- Pretreatment for ultra-pure water systems
- Steam production and humidification
- Generation of energy
Reverse osmosis and boiler water
Reverse osmosis has a very competitive advantage compared to conventional softening systems,
- Significant maintenance gain
- Saving of water purges
- Decrease in chloride releases
- Supression of chemical storage
- Energy savings