6-Inch Encapsulated Submersible Motor – Franklin Electric
Franklin’s 6-inch submersible motors are typically used in large demanding water wells requiring high flow rates or deeper installations. These motors are tough, built to last, and come in a variety of construction options.
- – Double flanged NEMA mounting design
- – Stainless steel splined shaft
- – StatorShield™ Franklin’s six feature encapsulation system
- – High capacity Kingsbury type water lubricated thrust bearing
- – Factory filled with Franklin’s non-toxic water soluble fill solution
- – Field replaceable lead using Franklin’s exclusive Water Bloc™ technology
|HP Rating||5HP UP TO 60HP|
Single-phase and three-phase p 200-575 volts 60 and 50 Hz
Industries & Applications
These motors provide large amounts of water for irrigation, community water systems, and factories where large flows or pressures are required.